Click to Home
Go To Search
City Clerk
San Jose Home
Application for Boards & Commissions
Link to application:

You may submit your application by mail, in-person, or online!  For questions, please contact the Office of the City Clerk by phone at (408) 535-1260 or via e-mail at .  Thank you for your interest in serving San José!